After Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step into an alternate World War 2, where Germany has discovered ruins and have found an unknown energy source. Years later, an unknown alien race attacks...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Dark Ones have invaded. They have already claimed South America. Fight them, and keep them from destroying everything!

The Ardennes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CapSlade
Co Webmaster/ Fuhrer Body Guard/ SS Officer
CapSlade

Character sheet
Health:
The  Ardennes  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The  Ardennes  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:38 am

Walking thru the Ardennes on a cold December night with my men in toe, I begin thinks back to only a few days ago I was in the office of the Fuhrer. "Slade" he says "I have something id like you to do for me" and the only thought in my head was when do i start..

suddenly i snap back to reality, only when i begin hearing english being spoken and all my men where ordered not to hold radio silence. Its an America patrol, my 2nd in command motions to me but only to see me not there.. and already have taken care of it. with no other things getting in our way we proceed to the objective, and i fall back to my thoughts "I want you to lead a elite SS division as a spear head attack on the Americas about to push thru the Ardennes, stealth is key and i want you personal to be there to have your fill of battle" and i stand at attention raise my hand and speak "Heil Hitler, I am greatful to you for allowing this pleasure" he smile like always does and says "You like the son i wish i had" i turn on my heel and walk on of his office.

As we reach our objective behind enemy lines we wait for the main for to get to the front lines and begin the attack at dawn before proceeding
Back to top Go down
CapSlade
CapSlade

Character sheet
Health:
The  Ardennes  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The  Ardennes  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:59 am

Dawn breaks and I havent slept at all, ready for a fight tho *chuckles to himself* just then German Artillery breaks the morning stillness falling all around us. "Its our time to prove our worth men" I say as we charge in behind the americans

I don't even waste lead on these fools. i pull out my blade and hack at them from behind, soon there front lines are no more and they begin retreating with our main force even moving let alone suffering a casualty... I return to the acting Field Marshall report and await orders.

"The Fuhrer wishes you to stay another day.." without letting him speak another word i walk back to the front lines to fight on
Back to top Go down
CapSlade
CapSlade

Character sheet
Health:
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:26 am

After a long day of fighting, I lean up against a tree to reload and sip my canteen. i drift off into my thoughts once more... "Germany will win this war, once we get back to the level of resech your father was we will have technology that not even the Americans can stop" the Fuhrer says to all his Generals at a meeting at the Wolf's Lair. Remembering seeing all the advanced tech while visiting labs around German with the Fuhrer only a couple moths before. "they only need me to win this war" i say to myself..

Just then i look up to see some foreign aircraft, its not German nor American.. I ready my blade and prepare for whats coming
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Greatest "Dark One" Soldier/2nd-in-command of "The Broken"/Queen's Royal Guard
Greatest
Thanatos

Character sheet
Health:
The  Ardennes  Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000The  Ardennes  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:34 am

The ship descends into the atmosphere, causing the wind around the battlefield to gust heavily. Three shadows then jump from it, barely able to be seen until they hit the ground causing a minor shockwave and a crater to form. The three figures look roughly human-shaped, and glow with an eerie pulse. One seems to have a large rifle of unknown caliber, while the other seems to have dual pistols of unknown caliber. The last one seems to have an uncountable amount of swords, and one large rocky looking sword (first avi pic) on its back. The one with the large rifle steps forward scanning the battlefield. He then begins to speak a rough version of English: They seem to not be here. Maybe our intel was off? The dual pistol one steps forward and also begins to talk: No. That couldn't be. Our intel is always spot on. The last one with the swords seems to just stand there idly and look around. The ship that has hovered over the battlefield seems to slowly move forward, as if its looking for something.
Back to top Go down
https://afterday.board-directory.net
CapSlade
CapSlade

Character sheet
Health:
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:39 am

I duck behind the tree when i see the three figures and call out in a German accent speaking english "who are you" "You american, because you speak english.." gripping my blade in one hand and my custom Luger in the other
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Greatest
Thanatos

Character sheet
Health:
The  Ardennes  Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000The  Ardennes  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:42 am

The being with the rifle then points at the tree. Ha. This human speaks a bit funny. The being with the pistols laughs slightly. What did you think humans sounded like? Last time we where here, they went "Ugg" and "Ogg" The one with the swords then finally speaks: Enough. The Queen didnt send us down on this planet to crack jokes at the humans. We must find "Them" before they wreck havoc. The other two nod and disappear, seemingly fading out of thin air as the ship begins moving at a faster speed. I apologize for my comrades.
Back to top Go down
CapSlade
CapSlade

Character sheet
Health:
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:46 am

"You seem to be the one in charge, you speak german?" I walk out from behind the tree and re holster my Luger. "who are you" Slade asks with a bit of confusion because of what has just happened
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Greatest
Thanatos

Character sheet
Health:
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:48 am

No, i do not speak this german. I hope your "English" as they call it suits you. I come from up there. The being points up to space. I hope you can tell me where the nearest major town is. I must find my enemies and silence them before they put you in harm's way.
Back to top Go down
CapSlade
CapSlade

Character sheet
Health:
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:51 am

I nod "well you are currently in a war zone, but im sure the Fuhrer would love to meet you. ill personally take you there, My name is Slade. The Fuhrer's personal body guard"

"We have a long walk a head of us, mind telling me again why your here and where exactly are you from?"

Last edited by CapSlade on Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Greatest
Thanatos

Character sheet
Health:
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:53 am

We came here from our planet a long ways away to hunt down "Dark Ones" as you humans call our race. A faction broke off from us "Broken Ones", planning to wipe out your race for finding our "Jewel". We have come here to prevent that from happening. Our Queen has ordered me to find and kill every last one of them. I sense you have our "Jewel" inside of you, or at least part of it. You should know what powers it gives you. The Dark Ones will kill all of you to keep it for themselves. As for the rest, well that starts now. The being slightly grits his teeth, as many of his swords come out of their sheaths and begin to float around him. I will NOT disappoint my Queen. They all must die...
Back to top Go down
CapSlade
CapSlade

Character sheet
Health:
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:19 am

I process what ive just heard, my father said this stuff was just a ore the Germans found during the first war.. just then i hear someone in pain crying out for help "Looks like we left one out to dry, here let me help you" I unsheath my blade and stab the dying american in the head. just then i hear something in the bushes "he just killed Jim, that fucking Nazi. Im gonna skin him alive" "Don't Andy, look at the ranking on him. He's SS Fuhrer Guard

"You are the smart one" i call out to the men "So i guess you guys know your not leaving here alive, right?" "Fuck you asshole, I'll kill you myself they raise their weapons and fire. I duck behind a tree upholster my custom luger returning fire, only to not see where the strange man disappear
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Greatest
Thanatos

Character sheet
Health:
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 am

Humans killing humans as usual. I see that has never changed. The being appears on top of a tree as the other beings from before appear beside him. We have found what we were looking for. The intel was right. I told you its always right. Silence. We are done here. I thank you human for preoccupying my time, but i must go now. It seems they have taken your "South America" and parts of other places.
Back to top Go down
CapSlade
CapSlade

Character sheet
Health:
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:28 am

As i fire a round into the last american, he falls to the ground. Wait what?? I shake my head and think to myself what in the hell is going on... "Wait you must come with me to Berlin, and talk to the Fuhrer."
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Greatest
Thanatos

Character sheet
Health:
Equipment:

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:31 am

Go on ahead, i will go with this human. The other two nod and disappear as the ship that was moving away disappears. We must hurry then. I dont want to keep my forces waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The  Ardennes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ardennes    The  Ardennes  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ardennes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After Day :: Areas :: Europe :: France-
Jump to: